The study adheres to the principles of Corporate Social Responsibility and in particular:
- Promotes healthy and safe working environment;
- Matches a decent wage for the worker;
- Ensures working hours respecting the quality of life of employees;
- It prevents any discrimination based on sex, race, political orientation, sex, religion,
- Respect for the law is a fundamental principle guiding the activity of the firm that refrains from offering advice that can induce or facilitate illegal conduct in tax and corporate matters;
- The study provides free consulting services to some organizations engaged in the third sector that promote equality, solidarity and culture.